Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rollin'

My little Andrew is changing before my eyes. It seems that every day now he does something new. When he was barely 2 months, he would roll from belly to back with ease. We learned quickly he did not like being on his belly. We waited and waited and waited for him to roll back to belly. Never happened. MONTHS later, Corey saw him do it once. Total fluke, in my opinion. Just recently, with our help Andrew started rolling back to belly. We kinda made it a game so he would think it's fun. So I guess it's our own fault that he now rolls and rolls and rolls in his crib. I swear he gets excited to get put down for a nap. It now takes him 20-30 min to fall asleep because he wants to play. I peek in on him and he's rolling from one end to the other. Then gets stuck. Sometimes I have to go help him. It's quite comical. My new favorite thing is to peek in on him after I no longer hear him talking and laughing over the monitor so I can see how he fell asleep. I wish I had pictures, but it would totally wake him. So.. now I'm off to go peek in on him since it's been quiet for over 10 min. :)

2 comments:

Carly said...

you'd be surprised- i took a picture of b sleeping sitting up and he didn't move. Aren't they so funny- makes me wish I could get in their little heads. I love seeing all your pics on FB!

Lindsay said...

Oh that is so cute! It would be fun if you could get it on video :) What a precious little guy! We are still waiting for Hudson to roll over... he HATES tummy time :)