Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Andrew's Dr. Seuss 1st Birthday Party

Before I get to the party, a quick update since we had Andrew's 1 year appt. on Tuesday. He is bigger than we thought! He weighed in at 25lbs 10oz (gained 4lbs in 3 months!) and is 31 in long. Both are 85th%! WOW! The Dr. said he's happy, healthy, and has a great personality. :)

Ok, now onto the party.  I decided upon Dr. Seuss for theme after scouring for months to find the perfect idea. At first I was going to go with just "Oh the Places You'll Go" but then there were too many cute ideas involving various Dr. Seuss books that I couldn't just stick with one book.  I have to say that very few ideas were my own. Most came directly from searching the internet and other blogs.  Without further ado, here are a bazillion photos!  Because  I have no time, I'm not captioning the photos. Please let me know if you have questions!








































7 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a great party, you did a nice job! I can't believe Andrew is one!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Wow! You did a great job!!

Jessica said...

Happy 1st Birthday Andrew!!

Amy, your theme is adorable. Your shirt even matched!

Jessica said...

Happy 1st Birthday Andrew!!

Amy, your theme is adorable. Your shirt even matched!

L said...

You did a great Job, I love all the details:) Happy Birthday Andrew!

Lindsay said...

What an adorable party! I can tell you put A LOT of effort in all of it and it looks wonderful! Happy birthday, sweet Andrew!