At 23 months, Andrew..
• wears 2T shorts and 2T/3T shirts
• wears size 5 diaper during the day; size 6 at night
• wears size 6.5 shoe
• will finally wear sandals (used to SCREAM when I put them on him!)
• is still super picky with food and eats the same things constantly.
•meals right now
consist of yogurt at least once a day, cheese, lots of fruit, mac & cheese, pierogies, and pizza. He'll eat french toast sticks, pancakes, sometimes cereal or bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. That's about it.
•nap is the
same - down around 12 and up around 3 (can be a bit earlier or
later)
•bedtime is the same - down between 7-7:30 and up at 6 on weekdays.
Weekends still wakes around 6:30-7
•still loves his "ba-ba" but only gets it for
naps and bedtime. This habbit will hopefully be broken by the end of summer.. sigh..
•still has 16 teeth but I suspect molars may be happening soon,
• still learning new words daily but definitely has ones he says constantly. Pretty sure he's still a bit behind for his age but has made huge strides and I'm not really worried anymore.
• a new word he's learned is "No!" (yay...) and loves to say it frequently.
•still
loves being outside!
•loves to kick a soccer ball or any other ball and is
quite good at it!
•loves his toy lawn mower but only on the pavement or
smooth surface. He has a hard time getting it to move on the grass.
•loves
using a straw now that he has mastered it.
• throws tantrums when he doesn't want to do what he is asked.. we're working on this!
• still quite the Mama's boy!
• still sleeps with tons of stuffed animals. Every morning while I'm getting him ready, he must have his blanket and "big" Elmo and "little" Elmo with him.
• when we get home in the afternoon he must take all his stuffed animals out of the crib and bring them to the living room where he moves them around the couches.
•still LOVES
trucks.
•has to stop and look in every gutter
when we are outside walking, and I must point and say every fire hydrant, manhole, and orange cone we see. Other various items as well.
• is very demanding and asks me to "fix" or do many things especially in the morning.
Just one pic because I'm lazy. My brother took this, and I'm in love with it!


No comments:
Post a Comment