Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Before Beta #3

I'm about to leave for Beta #3 in about a half hour. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but admitedly I'm also quite positive. Like the obsessive person I am, I've POAS everyday since my BFP one week ago. And thankfully every day the line has gotten darker. I think I've maxed out the darkness of the test line. lol I know that the darkness does not mean that my beta #'s are where they should be, but what I DO know is that the day I started bleeding last pregnancy, I had taken an HPT and the line was quite faint. So I'm using that as hope that things are progressing in the right direction. Last night I was very scared laying in bed before falling asleep. So I decided just to pray and give everything to God (again). He gave me a peace that I'm now experiencing. I thank God every day and every night for another day of being pregnant. For now, I'm going to go finish getting ready then it's off to my doc's office. My next post will be the results of Beta #3.

Dear God,
Please let my numbers progress in the way they should. I don't need an extremely high number, just a number that will give me and the nurses/doctor the confidence that I can go ahead and stop getting stabbed in the arm and schedule my first u/s. Again, I'm giving up the control that I so desperately feel I need ALL the time. This is our miracle baby given to us by you. I know you have a plan, and I hope and pray it involves a healthy baby come July. Thank you again for letting me be pregnant another day.

No comments: