Today, exactly 3 months after my first BFP I found out I am pregnant again. It came as a COMPLETE shock. Since my miscarriage in August my cycles have been really wacky, and this particular cycle was incredibly long. I was expecting AF but decided to test anyway because I wasn't having my normal cramps and leg aches. When I saw the faint line appear I very calmly said out loud, "No way." Then I decided to make sure it was for real so I dug for a digital. The result was taking so long so I jumped in the shower and put the test on the edge of the tub. After rinsing my shampoo here's what I saw:

I didn't cry like last time. I didn't jump up and down and scream. I was too scared to do any of that. So I thanked God a million times and prayed the entire length of my shower. Then I had to decide how to tell Corey.
I knew I'd never be able to get the same reaction from either of us as before so I just decided to tell him flat out. Right before I left for work I went into our bedroom where he was trying to wake up. I asked if he was awake and he said yes. I said, "So apparently I'm pregnant." You should have seen his eyes pop open. I almost laughed. So I explained everything to him and what did he do? He gave me a high five. LOL! Then quickly recovered and kissed and hugged me. We both said we're not getting our hopes up but that we are cautiously excited.
I called my n/p first thing this morning and requested b/w and to be put on progesterone because that was her suggestion when I had my m/c. So I went after work and now I await the results of beta #1. Thankfully the progesterone is taken orally. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment