Yippee! I told Andrew last week while I was off the whole week for Spring Break that he needed to crawl because I wanted to be the first one to see it rather than hearing it from my MIL or his sitter. He waited until the last possible day - Sunday, but he did it! He had been getting up on all fours and rocking but when he'd try to move he'd belly flop. So we were just sitting around playing and he got into position. I waited for the belly flop, but it never came! He actually MOVED! I was so excited and kept telling Andrew how proud of him I was. Then I got a couple quick videos with my ipod because my video camera wasn't (and still isn't) working right. Grr. In addition, the same day he also figured out how to put himself into a sitting position. Where did my little baby go?!
Here's one of the videos:
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Look at your sweet baby growing up so fast!! What a big boy... kind of bitter sweet? Happy that he is learning and growing, but sad that it is all so fast! I'm so glad he did it for you while you were home so you were the first one to see him - so special! :)
OMG! I just realized you aren't popping up in my newsfeed since you are private! I've missed like 2 months of posts! Glad everything is going well!
Post a Comment