Oh what an adorable smile! He is so cute! Weirdest thing: yesterday, google reader all of a sudden pulled through about 15 posts from you that I had never seen before! Delayed reaction, I guess? Anyway, I got "caught up" on what's going on with you! :) Hopefully, it will keep me real time updated from now on!
He is just adorable!!! He's getting so big!! Since my blog is now private, you can see Maddie at www.lovelymadeline.blogspot.com...I know it's been awhile but I hope you're doing well!!
Corey and I were married July 29, 2006. After 16 cycles of TTC and an early miscarriage, we were finally blessed with our first child, Andrew James, born July 9th, 2010.
4 comments:
Oh what an adorable smile! He is so cute!
Weirdest thing: yesterday, google reader all of a sudden pulled through about 15 posts from you that I had never seen before! Delayed reaction, I guess? Anyway, I got "caught up" on what's going on with you! :) Hopefully, it will keep me real time updated from now on!
Oh, Lindsay - I went back to "public" instead of private. Maybe that's why!
Thanks :)
I just saw them pop up too. Yay, now I will get a reminder.
Andrew is cuter than ever!
He is just adorable!!! He's getting so big!! Since my blog is now private, you can see Maddie at www.lovelymadeline.blogspot.com...I know it's been awhile but I hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment