I'm a little late with this one but Andrew is 10 months! He's officially in double digits! Hard to believe my little baby will be ONE in less than 2 months. Andrew has changed A LOT over the past month so I'll jump right in with his stats and what he's been up to.
At 10 months Andrew....
- weighs around 22.5 lbs and is about 29.5 inches long (BIG BOY!!)
- in size 4 diapers (day and night)
- wears mostly 12-18 month clothes now, although a few 6-12 or just 12 month clothes do fit him.
- drinks 20-24oz of formula a day. Basically 4 - 6oz bottles but refuses the bottle from my MIL (no idea why it's only her...) so on T,W,Th he's at the low end of the formula
- 3 solid meals a day - dinner is completely finger/table foods now. We are working on switching over another meal to all table food once I can get him to eat more of a variety!
- his nickname is "shovel" because of the way he eats. He is a MESS after eating but thoroughly enjoys it (not the clean up part)
- favorite foods include: pasta with sauce, meatballs, chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, ravioli, grilled cheese, cheese quesadilla, strawberries, cantelope, peaches, pears, any kind of bread, Gerber Crunchies, puffs, goldfish
- does not like veggies unless they are pureed... really need to work on this!
- I've been slacking on the sippy cup but need to work with him more on that. He mostly enjoys chewing on the soft spout. Will not drink from a harder plastic mouth.
- still on Axid for reflux/spitting up. He dosage got increased at 9 months, and it has worked WONDERS. He only spits up maybe once a week now, and it's such a small amount. YAY!
- two naps a day - during the week the AM one is around 8:30 and the PM one is around 1ish. He will sleep from 1.5-2 hours each time. It's WONDERFUL!
- bed time is 7:30ish. Still puts himself to sleep! During the week wakes around 6 when I usually have to wake him. On the weekends he wakes anywhere from 6-7. Hoping over the summer he'll sleep in more! ;)
- still sleeps all different ways in his crib. He's always in a different position when I check on him. It's so funny!
- usually wakes up very happy. My favorite is in the morning when he gives me the "squinty smile" His eyes are adjusting to the light but he smiles when he sees me. Melts my heart!
- still only has 2 bottom teeth, but I saw a "dot" of white on one of his upper gums (not middle). However, that never came through! He's definitely teething though.
- speaking of teething, Andrew shoves bibs and burp cloths in his mouth all the time and bites down. I think that helps his aching gums.
- HE'S CRAWLING!! And he's everywhere! Once he figured out how to actually move forward he's just taken off. It's exhausting but so much fun!
- At the same time he learned to crawl, he also learned how to put himself back in a sitting position. He now goes from sitting to crawling to sitting to crawling.. rinse, lather, repeat!
- still loves to jump but now that he can crawl he doesn't like to be confined to his jumperoo or exersaucer nearly as much.
- LOVES going for walks! I am so thankful for this one! He goes for walks with my MIL and his other sitter then with me when I get home from work and then another one with Corey and myself. We love walks!
- LOVES LOVES LOVES to swing! He just smiles and laughs! We just put a swing out in our yard and he is so happy. We'll definitely be out there a lot.
- still babbling and shrieking constantly but no words yet.
- still loves to flirt and loves little girls!
- still loves his baths! He is no longer in the infant bath tub. We were nervous at first to put him in the regular tub but he does great. We watch him extra close because he tries to crawl and slides all over.
- is pulling himself up a lot more! He's constantly on his knees but is trying to stand on his own. We once found him standing in his crib. Thankfully only once!
- we lowered the crib mattress (thankfully before we found him standing).
- loves when we blow in his face - weird, I know, but he he just smiles and giggles. So funny!
- LOVES to chase Lucy around. And Lucy loves to lick him to death.
10 months!
A little smile...
That's better!
Being goofy
He's shrieking here.. lol
Love this shot of his teeth!
My silly boy!
Looks like he is sitting up straight!
He decided to look out the window instead!
having a blast laying on the floor..
Then he decided to crawl away!
:)

2 comments:
He is too cute! I can't believe how big he is! What are ya'll doing for the summer?
He is getting so big!! I just love his smile :) I think he looks a lot like his mama!
Post a Comment