Things I Don't Want to Forget:
- Andrew is such a mama's boy. He says, "Mommy" a million times a day in different voices and will call for me if I'm out of the room or not home.
- He is learning new words by the day. Sometimes I have no idea where he's learned/heard them.
- He has several phrases and short sentences that he says but mostly speaks in one or two words.
- Funny: Andrew now says, "Bless you" when someone sneezes. It's the most adorable thing ever! The other day he sneezed and then right away exclaimed, "Bless you!" to himself. I about died!
- He is still obsessed with cars, trucks, and all things boy!
- Loves to "read" books and will name anything he sees. My favorite is how he'll call people by names of people he knows. In one book there is a picture of a farmer, who he calls Bill after his Uncle. There is a picture of a dog, who he calls Rocco, which is a neighborhood dog.
- He has started to refer to Corey as Daddy and not always as Corey.
- Tortures our poor dog all the time. He'll often say, "NICE!" to me with an evil look on his face, so I say, "Yes, be nice to Lucy" and he'll yell NOOOO!!
- Speaking of no, aside from Mommy, "no" is his favorite word. Very, very frustrating and irritating.
- Will have world class tantrums when we ask him to do things he doesn't want to do..mostly come inside when he's playing outside. It's delightful, let me tell you!
- (Have to end on a good note...) Gives the best hugs and kisses ever! <3>3>
I'll probably be combining my two blogs into one once Maddy arrives. Hopefully I'll be better about updating them, but I can't promise anything!

1 comment:
Glad things are going well!
Post a Comment