Here is what Andrew's room looked like a few days ago. The only thing that is different now is that we took the wood molding off from around the windows and I painted the inner trim white. We will put all new white molding around the windows after the room is painted. If you look to the right of the window you can see the big square where the A/C unit used to be. Corey has to sand the spackle, which is going to be a MESS!
Here is just a piece of Andrew's closet. You'll have to wait to see the rest of it. :) I will totally be reorganizing this in the future, however, I just wanted to get his adorable clothes out of bags and hung up! I didn't have any baby hangers so the clothes that didn't already come on a hanger are just folded on the shelf.
Ok, I just DIE when I look at this little puffy vest! Corey has one just like it! I can't help but do a little SQUEEEEEEEEEEE every time I see it!
Here is another one of my favorite purchases. How cute is this? My little boy is so spoiled already!

6 comments:
Wow, he is one lucky little boy. I love the puffy vest!!
Love everything!! So excited for you!
OMG- i cannot believe how many clothes you have without even having a shower yet!!! I guess if we knew I would have been nuts for shopping too. I love the mommys favorite onesie- so cute!
ps- the word i have to enter to post a comment is pop me. I find that entertaining since you are pg :)
So Cute! I think I am just as excited as you! =)
Also I think Andrew has more stuff in his closet than Carter currently has. LOL Since we are between seasons I didn't want to buy too much in the 3-6 right now.
I can't wait to see how his room comes along.
Awww, love seeing Andrew's baby stuff, so cute! I love the onesie :)
How cute! I love the "Mommy's Favorite" onesy! Adorable :)
Post a Comment