Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 17, 2010

Can't believe I forgot!

...to post Andrew's picture with Santa!!


Don't you just love the look on his face? As you can see, I went all out and put him in a Santa suit. I really didn't plan on doing that. I went to the mall that day to find a Christmas-y type shirt or outfit but instead found this at JC Penney. When I saw that it was on sale for $9.99 and I had a $10 coupon, how could I resist? I must say that it was a huge hit. The grandparents all came and took loads of pictures and people throughout the mall were smiling and looking at Andrew in his little suit. I think his suit is better than Santa's! Oh, and he was really good. Didn't cry but also didn't really look like he cared much. We got a couple smiles out of him but the photographer missed them. Oh well, it was fun anyway!

3 comments:

Lil'Misa said...

What a perfect picture! I love it and his expression is priceless.

Lindsay said...

I think his little smirk is adorable :)

Carly said...

his expression is perfect! I just caught up on a bunch of your posts and I love all the pictures, he is just so handsome. Have a wonderful holiday!