Anyway, here's what Andrew is up to at 6 months...
- Weight: 15lbs 11oz (25th %); Height: 26.5 inches (50th %)
- Is about to bust out of size 2 diapers but trying to use them up!
- Wears size 3 overnight diapers
- Wears some 3-6 month clothes (mostly onesies), 9 month pants, and some 6-12 month onesies, which are a bit big. (side note: why make 6-12 months? That is SUCH a big range!)
- Sleep.. ugh. He goes down GREAT. Actually smiles and laughs then is out. Unfortunately he's been waking up usually around 12:30 for a bottle and downs it. I'm thinking growth spurt but he had a little one around Christmas and this one has been going on for over a week. I'm tired.
- Naps: 3-4 times a day for 45 min-2hr. Quite a range but usually they are about an hour long.
- Eating: HE IS A PIG! I am officially done breastfeeding but he still gets breastmilk in a bottle, however, my stash will be gone as of today. With the extra bottle, he's been getting between 30-36oz of BM/formula, which is SO much. He's eating 3 "meals" of solids at 4oz+ each time plus some snacks in between.
- Solids... the only thing he doesn't like is green beans but I've tricked him and he'll eat it. He also isn't fond of beef, but I wouldn't be either if it was pureed. He'll eat it with carrots mixed but he doesn't seem very happy with it.
- He loves little bites of food like banana and avocado. He also started eating puffs, which he enjoys now that he figured out how they "work" lol
- Is sitting mostly on his own. He still falls backwards but has been catching himself much more lately.
- Rolled from his back to belly ONCE and I missed it! Corey saw it though.
- loves to stand when we hold his arms and support him
- started making a loud shrieking noise and will do it over and over and over!
- Can sometimes put his pacifier back in his mouth. Many times he just forgets to let go of the handle.
- Will put his toes in his mouth although he just prefers to grab at them.
- LOVES to sit on our shoulders. He grabs my hair and drools on my head while doing so.
- Is a big whiner! I was a whiner as a child, so I guess it's my payback. He'll seriously whine all.the.time if you aren't paying attention to him or if you don't give him food fast enough.
- Favorite toys: crawl ball, Vtech interactive zoo, exersaucer, Ball Popper, and small rattles.
- Loves to dance with mommy although he is getting so heavy that it's quite a workout. Put on some Taio Cruz and he smiles up a storm. LOL
Mr. 6 months old
Still wants those toes!
LOVES to "kick it out"
Oh hi, Mr. Hippo
I gave Andrew a spoon to play with. He decided that a spoon with no food tastes terrible. LOL
Chubby cheeks!
See how well he is sitting?!
Love this pic of him
This one too :)
Laughing!
Puppy love
Playing with his Ball Popper
Loves to spin things!
Takin' a break. Playing is hard work!

2 comments:
Oh that picture with the spoon is too much :) He is so cute! I love reading your monthly updates because it gives me an idea of what to expect when Hudson is the same age!
i cannot believe how big he is getting! I love his expressions- he is so perfect
ps- thanks for the invite LOL
Post a Comment