Here we are at 11 months already. In one short month (well, even less now) my sweet little Andrew will be one year old! I cannot believe it. I swear each month goes even faster than the previous month. I am absolutely LOVING this age. Sure it's exhausting, but he is just so much fun and becoming such a little man. I find myself missing him more and more lately, sometimes even when he is just down for a nap! I love taking Andrew out in public because he is just so funny. We get so much attention because, well, he's adorable! Just tonight at the Chinese buffet (we go for the sushi -nom nom!) the waitress was just dying over Andrew. When Corey would get up to go get food, she'd come sit in his seat. Normally I might be a little weirded out by that but she was so genuinely sweet and just adored Andrew that I couldn't help smiling and watching Andrew flirt with her. She even took our splat mat (love that thing!) in the kitchen and rinsed it off for me. Yep, she got a good tip. :) Holy tangent! Anyway... here's more about Andrew!
At 11 months, Andrew...
- weighs almost 24 lbs (yikes!) and is about 30 in long
- wears size 4 diapers (day and night)
- wears 12-18 month clothes
- drinks about 20oz of formula a day, which is a CHORE anymore... some days he only drinks around 16oz and other days (weekends because I'm with him) he'll drink more
- going along with above... refuses a bottle from anyone but me! On one hand it's sweet, on the other it's frustrating and worrisome when I can't be around to give him a bottle!
- drinks lots of water from a sippy everyday. He's getting really good at holding it on his own and is learning to tip it up and tilt his head back to get more when the water level goes down.
- 3 solid meals and some small snacks
- is on all table food now and will basically eat anything I put in front of him.... still a "shovel"
- favorite foods include: strawberries, watermelon, cantelope (basically any fruit), mac & cheese, pasta, tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes (he's getting better with veggies - yay!)
- still on Axid for reflux and is still working very well!
- takes 2 naps a day for 1-2 hours
- sleeps from 7:30ish-5:45 during the week and 7:30ish-6 or 7 on weekends
- "talks" himself to sleep for naps and bedtime (he also currently plays a game at bedtime where he continually tosses his paci out of the crib then talks and talks until I go in to give it back to him in which he starts hysterically laughing because he finds it so funny that I have to crawl around on the floor looking for his paci. goof ball!)
- wakes up really happy by talking and "lounging" in his crib or standing and staring at the door waiting for us to come in
- still only has 2 teeth even though 2 upper (not middle!) teeth have been cutting for about a month now... poor kid
- crawls EVERYWHERE! He does a "sprint" crawl where he goes super fast after something he really wants.
- pulls up on everything! He gets super proud of himself for standing and wants to do it all the time. He's bumped his head many times because of this.
- can stand on his own for a few seconds but will lounge one handed for a long time.
- loves to play with his walkers and music table now that he can stand
- "cruises" around his music table and along furniture
- still loves walks and swinging (between us, my MIL, and his other sitter he goes on 4+ walks a day and swings multiple times as well)
- still no words but is so loud with his babbling and shrieking
- JUST started waving a day before he turned 11 months... it's still on and off but he waved bye-bye to Corey this morning and then bye to his sitter this afternoon.
- pretty much only uses his paci for naps and at bedtime (he has it in a pic below because he bumped his head)
- shakes his head "no" all the time. He's actually done this for awhile I just always forget to write it.
- crib mattress is all the way down
- loves to act shy and flirt with the ladies
- is no longer afraid of the grass and will crawl on it (he figured out it wasn't so bad when he saw Daddy at his softball game and took off after him)
(stay tuned for a "Things I Don't Want to Forget" post coming soon!)
Now for pictures!
Andrew in a basket of balls!
Watching Baby Einstein
My smiley boy!
Hand on the hip!
Mr. Chunky Thighs
11 month photo shoot:
This is all he wanted to do! Climb the couch!
This is all he wanted to do! Climb the couch!
A quick shot and a quick smile!
Then the sticking out of the tongue started!
And then he got into a giggling fit (it was hilarious!)
Nothing better than baby giggles!
:)
He may not have posed where I wanted him to but at least he smiled!
Haha!
These laughing pics are never ending!
Climbing the couch again but turned to give me a smile
Coming after me and the camera
He was laughing so hard! Can you tell?
lol
The best pic I got with the hippo! Like my hand? lol
And we ending the session with one more tongue pic!

1 comment:
Well look at him? How could anyone resist that adorable face. Plus he seems to be happy all the time. I'm in love with him, I don't blame that waitress. :)
Post a Comment