Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2011

One week and 2 days...

..and Andrew will be ONE! I've been planning his birthday party for months, and now that I'm waist deep in getting decorations ready and fine tuning everything, I realize, OH MY GOSH, Andrew is really going to be a year old! If I haven't mentioned it yet, I'm doing a Dr. Seuss theme and going WAY overboard. There are too many people invited, we're renting a tent for our backyard, I'm not letting anyone make any food.. yeah it's out of control. BUT Andrew is only a year old once, and even though he won't remember it, there will be many pictures and videos to show him.

And just because I'm sure you miss seeing his cute face:





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i can't believe he's almost a year!!

flojat said...

Oh my goodness, look how big he is! Happy birthday, Andrew!