- Weight: 13lbs 5oz (25th %) and 25 inches (50th %). He's a peanut!
- Wears size 2 diapers
- Wears 3-6 month clothes mostly. Can fit into a few 0-3 month onesies but the pants are too short. Wears some 6 month pants.
- In the midst of the 4 month wakeful so sleeping is all over the place. Currently we put him down around 7:30 but he doesn't always fall asleep then. Sometimes it takes over an hour. Then he's up between 1-4 times in the middle of the night. On occasion he'll STTN but that's few and far between anymore.
- Naps are the same story. I can get him to nap for 2+ hours in the swing but I'm trying not to do that often. Sometimes he all out refuses to nap in his crib. Crib naps are around 40 minutes.
- His eating habits are blah as well. He either fusses/cries/screams after eating for a few minutes or just wants to look around. I have taken to giving him a bottle of BM with a few ounces after some feedings because I'm afraid he's not eating enough. He eats between 6-7 times a day.
- For the most part he is a very happy baby! He smiles a TON and has started laughing/giggling. He's even SNORTED a few times while laughing, which has put me in a laughing fit!
- Flirts with random women (and men too!) all the time. He'll just smile and smile at them.
- Has started doing little happy "screams" where he'll just yell out. I think he likes to hear his voice.
- LOVES chewing/sucking on his hands.
- Still drools a ton.
- Has been spitting up less (maybe because he doesn't eat as much?)
- We just started putting him in the exersaucer. Although he's still a bit small for it, he loves it!
- Just recently started loving his Bumbo seat. We put it on the dining room table with the tray and some toys and he's as happy as a clam. I think he likes being eye level with us.
- He can sit in his highchair now but he slumps down because he's still a bit small for it. That's why we've brought out the Bumbo.
- He tried rice cereal for the first time and seemed to like it. No funny faces but most of it ended up on him instead of IN him. He got a diaper rash from it so we're not giving it to him for a few days and might switch to Oatmeal instead.
- Loves when I read him stories.
- Still loves when I sing to him and act all silly.
- Loves bathtime! I can't wait until he can sit up and play with some toys.
- Makes a funny gurgling noise when he's fussing in his crib. That's when we know to go back in and pop the pacifier. Otherwise he's mastered making noises with the pacifier in his mouth.
Hanging in the bouncy while mom and dad carve pumpkins
Andrew in a pumpkin = FAIL!
My super cute monkey!
my FAVORITE pic!
I'm 4 months today!
Happy boy!
Hippo comparison
Trying rice cereal for the first time:

4 comments:
Amy, he is such a beautiful baby!!! I love the picture of hime in the pumpkin..that's something I would have tried too!!
He is so cute! I LOVE the pumpkin picture too :)
He is too cute for words!
We have the same exersaucer, Zoey loves it!
He's getting so big and is still as cute as ever. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment