Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 19, 2010

Things I Don't Want To Forget v.4

A LONG overdue "Things I Don't Want To Forget"

  • When Andrew is finished nursing, he'll look up at me and start making the cutest noises. I think he sounds like an owl - "hoo, hoo, OOOOO, hoo" It's so funny and adorable!
  • When I pick Andrew up out of his crib or swing from a nap he'll lay his head on my shoulder for a quick minute. I just love the cuddle time!
  • When I'm changing him, he'll reach for my arm or sleeve and hold on until I'm done.
  • How he'll smile whenever I sing him his favorite songs.
  • How he STARES at Corey when he gets home from work. Then just smiles and smiles. So sweet.
  • His "Riverdance" move. Let me explain: Years ago I remember seeing commercials for Riverdance. The scene I always remember is the dancers in a line, arms down at their sides (not moving) and they start kicking and dancing away. When Andrew is on his back he'll push his arms straight at his side and they stiffen up then he'll start kicking his legs. It cracks me up everytime!
  • When Andrew pulls his bib over his face when he's playing on his playmat and doesn't seem to care.
  • When Andrew starts giggling so hard he snorts! (He's done this 3 times!)
  • The amazement and wonder in his eyes when he sees something new for the first time.
  • How he needs one last snuggle before I put him down to sleep at night. He holds me tight and nuzzles his little head in the crook of my arm.
Pictures to come... my computer is acting up!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love these! Hope you are doing well :)

Lil'Misa said...

awe I love the riverdancing one. :)

Lindsay said...

So cute!