Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Cards

Every year I send out photo cards for Christmas, however, this year is extra special. I've been thinking about our Christmas card and what it would look like since before Andrew was born. As the holiday season has been approaching I started checking out different designs. Shutterfly has SO many to choose from and some of the best I've seen! I spent too much time on their website yesterday going through ALL of the designs and trying to decide which one(s) I liked best. I have to admit that I have about 20 Christmas Card "projects" saved in my account! I really don't know how I will narrow it down.

One of the cards that I really loved and was so impressed with is the "letter" type of card. In addition to adding pictures, they reserve a space on the side so that you can update family and friends on what has been going on during the year. Another card allows you to list reasons why you loved 2010. How cool!

In addition to Christmas cards, Shutterfly offers so many more neat photo gifts perfect for the holidays. Here are some of my favorite things:

I'm looking forward to using Shutterfly for lots of gifts this Christmas! Especially now that I have a beautiful boy to show off and share with all of my family and friends. Plus I'll be going back to work soon and will need to display little Andrew all over my classroom. :)

And for my fellow bloggers, Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards just for us! Check it out!
http://bit.ly/sfly2010


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hope you get your code soon!

Anonymous said...

I love those cards!! I've been debating whether or not to do photo cards.