I got my BFP! (and the Yankees won the World Series!) I can't believe it's been a year and all that has changed. I'll never forget the excitement that I felt when I saw the two lines and the word "pregnant" on the tests, however, I was also scared out of my mind because of my m/c. The next few weeks to follow were filled with worry waiting to see if my betas were increasing as they should, then waiting to see/hear a heartbeat on my first u/s. Wow. Now here I sit with my miracle baby boy! I am so beyond blessed. :)
(Sorry, I know I said my next post was going to be Things I Don't Want to Forget but I've been so busy with trying to figure out BFing problems (yep, they're back) and wondering why Andrew isn't gaining weight, and now the 4 month wakeful has hit... Full update soon!)
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

3 comments:
Wow...its been a year already??? You are very blessed to have that sweet baby boy! Any new pictures you can post???
WOW. A year already? Time sure does fly.
How special! :) I bet it has flown by now that you have him here!
Post a Comment