I had a really good week! M/S has pretty much stayed away, which is great. I hope it's over! The migraine didn't come back this week, but if it does I will conquer it with Darvoset! lol Of course I was on cloud nine after my wonderful appt on Wed. Now I'm just counting the days until the big u/s. In the mean time I am reading "Baby Bargains" so I can get an idea of what I want so that we can register pretty soon after we find out if Baby G is a he or she.
Corey and I discussed names again this week. We narrowed down the girl's names to 5 (from 10) and the boy's to 4 (from 5). Corey had me in a panic when he said he wasn't sure he liked any of the boy's names anymore. AHH! So we took a couple off and added a new one (one he previously vetoed). I'm getting anxious to settle on a name (one girl, one boy), whereas Corey is much more laid back and says we have plenty of time. I'll bug him again in a few weeks. :)
Onto the survey:
How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +7 (YES! I didn't gain this week!)
Total weight gain/loss: +7 (YES! I didn't gain this week!)
Symptoms: hungry, tired, m/s took a vacation this week, breakouts are back :(, dull headaches, constipation, mood swings, restless legs at night, feeling the tapping in my belly!
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants now but I still wear my pre-preg tops
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I was quite restless this week.. woke up a whole lot. We just got a new mattress this weekend so it's either going to help me sleep better or it'll take awhile to adjust (I'm guessing the latter).
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants now but I still wear my pre-preg tops
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I was quite restless this week.. woke up a whole lot. We just got a new mattress this weekend so it's either going to help me sleep better or it'll take awhile to adjust (I'm guessing the latter).
Best moment this week: Hearing LO's heartbeat, having the doc tell me that my weight gain and growth is perfect, laying in bed yesterday morning and feeling a tap, tap, tap and catching myself with the biggest grin on my face because of it.
Food cravings: still a cold turkey sub... brown sugar poptarts YUM!
Gender: we find out on 3/3! thinking girl...
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in but getting really stretched out!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in but getting really stretched out!
What I miss: lunchmeat!
What I am looking forward to: the big u/s, which will lead to starting on the nursery!
What I am looking forward to: the big u/s, which will lead to starting on the nursery!
Milestones: feeling movement!
Here's my 17w1d pics.. I think I went through a growth spurt. A lot of people at work have been commenting on my belly! :)

7 comments:
You look great!! Can't wait to see the gender!!
I love the "tap, tap, tap" :)
you look fantastic!! and isn't the tapping awesome :)
You did have a growth spurt! Looking great there lady.
I am glad that your bathroom is done, that is awesome!
You know pop tarts sound so good right now. LOL
You're look great! Glad you had a good week!
You look awesome!!
I love the fact that we are a day apart. March 3rd is a great day to find out what you are having by the way. I definitely can't wait to hear.
I can't believe we have the same birthday. So funny. Okay so we live in the same state, have the same bday and are a day apart in our pregnancies. So funny.
Post a Comment