Wow, 19 weeks! Sometimes I look at how far along I am and think time is crawling by, and other times I can't believe how fast time is going. I mean next week I will be half way through this pregnancy! WOW!
I've been noticing more of what I think is round ligament pain (RLP). Sometimes if I move too fast or stand up too quickly I can feel it. I've read about it and it's all normal. It's not that bad though so I can't complain. The countdown is on to reveal whether Baby G is a he or she! I'm fascinated by the results of my poll! Too close to call. :)
How far along? 19 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +9 I'm proud of myself this week. I got back on track with healthy eating minus some mini cadbury eggs. YUM!
Symptoms: hungry, tired, my face is gross, headaches, constipation, mood swings, restless legs at night, more RLP
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants now. I still wear my pre-preg tops but even they are getting tighter.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I still wake up several times at night but that was always normal for me. This weekend I've been able to stay up later but during the week I'm definitely asleep by 9 at the latest.
Best moment this week: I just love feeling my LO kicking! I can't wait until Corey can feel it.
Food cravings: egg sandwiches - YUM!
Gender: only 10 days until we find out!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in but I have a feeling it will be out eventually.. it looks so strange!
What I miss: lunchmeat and sleeping on my back.
What I am looking forward to: finding out whether Baby G is a boy or girl and feeling movement from the outside.
Milestones: no major ones.. but like before: feeling movement and getting ready for baby!
Here I am at 19w1d: Does it look like I am carrying low to anyone? I feel like it does but I have no idea honestly! PS - I love, love, love these new jeans I got!
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

9 comments:
You look gorgeous! And, go ahead and have yourself some lunchmeat, a little isn't going to hurt anything!
You look so CUTE!!! I've been eating lunch meat, mostly I'll grill the sandwich on my George Foreman, but every once in a while, I'll eat a non hot sandwich.
I think you are carrying low, not super low but low. You look too cute :) I can't wait to hear what you are carrying a boy or girl. I'm with you on the lunchmeat. Every morning when I would make E his lunch I would die wanting a sandwich but I was a good girl and didn't have any - just one bite but it was towards the end.
You look so stinkin cute!! i definitely think you are carrying low.
You look great!! Love the belly!!
You look gorgeous! Can't wait for your big u/s!
i can't believe you are just about halfway! it is flying and you look great!!
You look beautiful!! My belly looks similar to yours...I've been carrying low too. I can't wait for your big u/s!!
You look adorable! Im excited for you to find out the sex :)
Post a Comment