Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

16.5 week appt.

I got to hear the most beautiful sound today - my baby's heartbeat! It was a strong 153! I feel so blessed to have had such wonderful doctor's appts thus far. I only gained 1 lb since my last appt, which I was shocked to hear! So according to the doc I've gained 6 but I really know it's 7 since I've been weighing myself since I got my BFP. Either way, I'm happy with that. She also checked my uterus and then looked at my chart and said, "Almost 17 weeks, wow GREAT growth!" :) I talked to her about my migraine that I had for 3 days, so she wrote a prescription for Darvoset for me. I'm so relieved to have something as a backup since the pain was pretty intense.

And the exciting news... we will find out if we're having a boy or girl on March 3rd! I am putting a poll on the right so take your guess! Ahh.. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I voted girl! :-)

Glad everything is going so well!

gringa78 said...

So glad things are moving right along!!! A month from today you'll know if you're having a boy or a girl...my vote is girl too. :)

Lil'Misa said...

Yay! I am glad you had a great appointment. :) I can't believe you are finding out the sex in just one month, wow!

Mommy In Waiting said...

Awesome! We are finding out March 2nd! Feels like FOREVER away doesn't it!