Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 5, 2010

25 weeks!

Happy Easter everyone! I had a great Easter with my family and ate lots of yummy food! This past week has been wonderful because the weather was gorgeous and I started my spring break on Thursday. We got a chance to work in our flower beds replacing the mulch and cleaning them up a bit. I've also been sitting outside and enjoying our new deck we built in September. LOVE it!

Corey and I built the crib yesterday! I'm so excited! I actually have all the bedding in the wash right now so I can put it on later. I know I'll have to rewash it again before Andrew comes but I want to have it set up NOW! LOL :) Corey is working hard to work on the base and window molding but it's very time consuming and tedious because our walls, door jams, and windows were not built perfectly. He's doing a great job though! As for the rest of the decorating of the nursery, I keep changing my mind! I think I've decided to go a more simple route. I think in the next couple days I will post a few pictures of the options I'm considering so you all can see. I did order a wall quote last night so I'll post that later on as well.

I had my 1 hour glucose test on Thursday. It wasn't bad at all. I was expecting to have to drink a lot more of the sugary drink but it was just a small cup. Hopefully I passed! I'm sure I'll find out at my doctor's appt. tomorrow.

Moving on to the survey:

How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +16 It actually was a bit less but then I ate Easter dinner. :)
Symptoms: hungry, more energy during the day, very tired at night, skin clearing up?? Please?!, mild constipation, restless legs at night, LOTS of movement, occasional back aches, getting harder to move in "normal" ways, total pregnancy brain!
Maternity clothes? All maternity.. even my few pre-preg tops I've been wearing are getting too short.
Stretch marks? no change in the "makings" of the one below my belly button. Hopefully it won't get too bad.
Sleep: I've been waking up a lot, but I think it's because I get more sleep since being on spring break!
Best moment this week: I have a few: sitting on the deck and watching my belly "jump" with Corey, feeling a little foot or elbow pressing up on my belly, waking up at night to change positions and feeling Andrew changing positions right along with me!
Food cravings: I really wanted Peeps this week so I bought some, then my FIL bought me 2 boxes!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? so strange.. now it's getting more flat.
What I miss: my brain! I have been so forgetful and I'm saying the dumbest things!
What I am looking forward to: hopefully hearing that I passed the glucose test and hearing Andrew's heartbeat tomorrow at my appt!
Milestones: no big ones.. just making it another week!



Here are my 25w1 day pics. I think my belly looks huge but in my defense I DID just eat a huge meal! Oh and those capris are not maternity. I am happy to say my butt and hips still fit in them!



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look so good! That is so awesome that ya'll built the crib. Can't wait to see pictures :)

Jessica said...

I love the belly..you look adorable! Can't wait to see the crib all put together.

Lil'Misa said...

I cannot wait to see this crib and bedding. Ah!

gringa78 said...

You look amazing!! Isn't it fun to see your belly jump?? I've been just watching it in the evenings lately. So funny. Can't wait to see the crib set up!

Shannon said...

Im excited to see some nursery pics. You look great!