It has been a pretty uneventful week, however, the next two weeks are sure to make up for that. I've got a lot going on but luckily most of it is good stuff!
I have gotten a couple new pregancy related pains this week. One is that I can definitely feel my uterus pressing into my ribs when I'm sitting and kind-of hunched over. I also am pretty sure there was an elbow or foot lodged in my ribs this weekend. Such a weird feeling! Also, I was out running errands this weekend when I got this horrible cramp in my lower right back. It felt like a gigantic knot and hurt BAD. I finally had to leave the store I was at. I came home and took some tylenol then heated up my corn bag. By this point I was almost in tears. Luckily those two remedies did the trick and I, thankfully, haven't felt the pain again.
This week I will be getting my Rhogam shot. I also have my shower this coming Saturday! YAY!
A few random pictures follow my belly pics this week!
How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +18
Symptoms: HUNGRY!!, feeling more tired lately especially if I don't stay busy, skin much clearer the past 2 weeks, constipation, restless legs at night, LOTS of movement, occasional back aches, getting harder to move in "normal" ways, total pregnancy brain, random aches and pains all over.
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity.
Stretch marks? none besides the small one below my belly button
Sleep: I love sleep! I still wake up to change positions many times.
Best moment this week: When I asked Corey if he was coming to the u/s next week (since my mom is coming too) he replied, "Of course, I want to see my boy!" So cute!
Food cravings: garlic knots - I blame people at work for talking about them!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in between flat and popping out!
What I miss: bending over normally
What I am looking forward to: my shower this weekend and my seeing Andrew next Tuesday on u/s!
28w1d: not the greatest pictures.. I was very lazy this weekend and it shows! lol
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

5 comments:
I love the tulips. I plan to do that this fall.
I was so hungry at this point in my pregnancy too. I was eating all.the.time.
You are looking fabulous as always. =) I can't believe your shower is coming up already. Squee!
Your tulips look wonderful!! Can't wait to see shower picts!
I hope you have a fantastic time at your shower! I can't believe you're 28 weeks already!
You are so freakin' adorable! Enjoy your shower!
i can't believe you are 70% done! I hope your shower is a blast- enjoy every moment. And we have that waterfall soother and he loves it!
Post a Comment