Let me start by saying I cannot believe I'm now in the 3rd trimester! WOW! Time sure is flying!
A few updates from my last post.. the good: I passed my 1hour glucose test! Yay! the bad: I'm anemic, so I have to take an iron supplement. Not a huge deal except for the fact that iron is "binding" (as the nurse so kindly put it) so that's not fun. Hasn't been too horrible yet but I've only taken the iron for a week now.
The best news is that we are about 95% done with Andrew's room! It was a very chilly weekend so that forced us to stay inside, which gave us the perfect opportunity to work on the nursery. We only need to finish and hang the closet doors (should be this week, I hope) and I have a few more decorative things to do, buy, and put in the room. But, I've teased you all long enough, so by tomorrow I will be posting pictures. I want to do a whole separate nursery post, and I need to find the (way) before pictures of when we first moved in and set up that room as a guest bedroom. However, I do have a teaser pic at the end. :)
I've been getting a lot more achy this week. My back is starting to hurt at work in the afternoon as opposed to just at night. I also started getting a pain in my back and going down my butt into my leg. I've heard this is sciatic nerve pain, but I'm not positive. Fun stuff!
Here's the survey:
How far along? 27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +17
Symptoms: hungry, getting more tired, mild constipation, restless legs at night, LOTS of movement, back aches, what I think is sciative nerve pain, hard to move in "normal" ways, total pregnancy brain!
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity.
Stretch marks? none besides the small one below my belly button (and now I'm not even sure it's a true stretch mark - it's VERY light)
Sleep: I wake up many times during the night to change positions or go pee but thankfully can pretty much fall back to sleep.
Best moment this week: finishing (almost) Andrew's room!
Food cravings: chicken wings! Corey took me out on Friday for wings and boy were they good!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? basically flat now but almost out!
What I miss: being able to move around normally
What I am looking forward to: my shower in less than 2 weeks!
Milestones: 3rd tri! Passing the glucose test!
Here I am at 27w1d:
And here's the teaser pic: Andrew's crib and wall letters! Of course I had to pose with them because I was so excited. Corey took this at a bad angle, which makes the letters look a little crooked.

5 comments:
So cute! I love his name above his crib... can't wait to see all of it! :)
I'm glad you passed the glucose test. Love the "teaser" picture of Andrew's room...You are glowing in that picture!!
you're getting so close! can't wait to see the nursery pics!
Congrats on passing the GD test. Sorry about the anemia. I had to take an iron supplement for a month after delivery because I lost so much blood and found that Mirolax helped me alot. Target even makes their own Up and Up brand and it was a lot cheaper!
LOVE the bedding. So cute! You're still looking great!
Post a Comment