Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 11, 2010

26 weeks!

What a wonderful week it's been! I was on spring break, the weather was gorgeous, and we got lots of work done in the nursery. I promise pictures will be coming soon but I want to wait until most of it is complete. I realize I'm being such a tease by talking about it all the time and never posting pictures. Please forgive me! :)

I can say that I am NOT looking forward to going back to work tomorrow - especially waking up at 5am! I set my alarm for 7am this morning so that I could wake up a bit earlier than I have been and hopefully be tired tonight. Well it was torture! And that's 2 hours later then I have to be up tomorrow! AHH! I also was exhausted around 2pm today but luckily forced myself not to take a nap. I know once I get back in the swing of things I'll be ok, well, except for that early wake up call!

Not much else going on but I've got a busy few weeks coming up. Starting with jury duty on Tuesday. YUCK! I'm hoping when I have to call tomorrow night they will tell me I don't need to come in. We'll see.

Here's the survey:

How far along? 26 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +16 (Please take note that I did NOT gain any weight this week! Yeah!)
Symptoms: hungry, more energy during the day, very tired at night, skin much clearer the past 2 weeks, mild constipation, restless legs at night, LOTS of movement, occasional back aches, getting harder to move in "normal" ways, total pregnancy brain!
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity.
Stretch marks? none besides the small one below my belly button
Sleep: I wake up many times during the night to change positions or go pee but thankfully can pretty much fall back to sleep.
Best moment this week: hearing Andrew's heartbeat at my appt., sitting on my deck in the sun watching my belly move
Food cravings: I've really had a sweet tooth this week.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? getting even stranger.. I don't know how else to explain it. lol
What I miss: being able to move around normally
What I am looking forward to: still waiting to hear about the glucose test - obviously hoping I passed! And reaching 3rd tri at the end of the week!
Milestones: almost making it through 2nd tri! Wow time is flying!


26w1d: I really hate when Corey zooms in on one pic but not the other. The pics look so silly next to each other. Sigh..


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you had a nice week off. Can't wait to see the nursery!

Lindsay said...

You look so stinkin cute!

Lil'Misa said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your break! I really really can't wait to see his nursery!!!!

Carly said...

I can't believe next week's update will be 3rd tri for you!!! Isn't spring break the best? As always- looking good!

Lindsay said...

You are lookin' wonderful, girl! Just great :) (Thank you for the nice comments on my blog... I love getting comments!) Have a great weekend!