I have 2 cameras and forgot to download pictures from one of them the other day. So here's some more of Andrew for you to enjoy! :)
I'm 1 month old today!!

A comparison picture for the future with Mr. Hippo
"Stop taking pictures of me Mom!"

Watching his music/light soother (no idea what it's called!)

Greatest picture ever! He found his thumb, is giving a peace sign,
and flipping me off all at the same time!

How Andrew sleeps every night - in his bouncy seat IN his crib
After a bath

Trying out the Moby.. haven't used it in awhile though..

Actually enjoying the Moby!

Our family on our 4th anniversary!
6 comments:
Great pictures!! I love family pictures!!
Great Pictures! You look like a natural in that moby!
OMg, the picts in the Moby are precious!!
Great pics! Andrew is so cute! I loved using the Moby, now looking into another carrier though, its harder to use as they get bigger.
Cute, cute, cute,... he is so precious! I love seeing new pics of him. :)
I'm commenting again because I wasn't sure if I commented on a post of mine that you already commented on that you would get the message! :) That's a mouthful! Anyway, thanks for the tip about looking for school supplies at Staples. I was actually thinking about that the other day but will definitely look now that you suggested it too. Thanks :)
Post a Comment