How far along? 15 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +6
Total weight gain/loss: +6
Symptoms: HUNGRY, tired, m/s as described above, less breakouts on my face, headaches off and on, sore boobs, constipation, emotional, stretching and twinges in my ute area, back aches and restless legs at night
Maternity clothes? I'm in that frustrating stage between not fitting into pre-pregnany pants (and belly band is getting annoying) and not fitting into maternity pants because they are huge in the belly area and fall down. I'm dealing the best I can...
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: GREAT this week! I slept much deeper and didn't wake up as much each night.
Maternity clothes? I'm in that frustrating stage between not fitting into pre-pregnany pants (and belly band is getting annoying) and not fitting into maternity pants because they are huge in the belly area and fall down. I'm dealing the best I can...
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: GREAT this week! I slept much deeper and didn't wake up as much each night.
Best moment this week: All have to do with Corey and the baby... Corey kissing my belly then whispering, "METS!" (LOL) Then last night he told me he has a meeting on Monday with our financial planners about setting up a college fund for our LO. Ah, melted my heart.
Food cravings: still clementines and cereal. A Wegman's cold turkey sub. BOO :(
Gender: back to thinking girl. I found myself thinking a lot about when our LO arrives and every time I pictured the baby, she was a girl.
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in but getting really stretched out! so weird.
What I miss: lunchmeat! (aka Wegman's turkey sub)
What I am looking forward to: my next appt. in only 1.5 weeks and scheduling the big u/s!
Gender: back to thinking girl. I found myself thinking a lot about when our LO arrives and every time I pictured the baby, she was a girl.
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in but getting really stretched out! so weird.
What I miss: lunchmeat! (aka Wegman's turkey sub)
What I am looking forward to: my next appt. in only 1.5 weeks and scheduling the big u/s!
Milestones: finally getting a little baby belly!
Only one picture today and it's not the greatest. Black shirts aren't the best but you can still see the little round bump!

5 comments:
You look so cute!! Congrats on your 15th week mark!!! Every week that goes by makes it so special. Enjoy this time!
You're adorable!! I have belly hair too! Haha.
I hated that in between clothes phase. It was very hard to find stuff to wear. Before you know it those maternity pants will be fitting just right.
You really good too. :) You can see the baby bump, adorable!
I had that feel full fast thing too and then be hungry just a couple hours later. I ate lots of little snacks.
Love the bump! You look precious!
So cute! I love that you are showing :) Thanks for the comments on my blog too! Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment