Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Baby Purchase!

Last night Corey and I went to Target and bought the Closetmaid Cubicle that I've been wanting for the baby's room. It was on sale so that's why we bought it this week. Here's a pic of it:

We got it in white (as shown) and will buy the fabric bins for either 4 or 5 of the cubicles. I almost bought them last night as well since they were on sale but I wasn't 100% about the color. I think we'll get brown since I want brown as an accent color regardless if we have a boy or girl but then I thought I may want a couple in another color as well.

Also exciting is that we definitely have our crib and changing table thanks to my SIL. They are going to be transitioning my niece to a big girl bed soon, so when they do, they will pass along the furniture to us! As much as I want it NOW, the baby's room is a total disaster right now. I've begun cleaning out the closet and packing away clothes. Once our bathroom remodel is done, Corey will hopefully start working on the nursery! Yay!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

How exciting and how cute! I love the idea of the little fabric bins - and yeah for getting on sale :)

Carly said...

oh i love that! I am going to check out our target... You will love having bins. I would get rid of the rail in my closet and do all bins if I could.
Your belly looks great!!!

Lindsay said...

Super cute!! How sweet of your sister in law!!

Lil'Misa said...

so exciting! yay for baby stuff

rls07 said...

I love that shelf. It will look really cute with the fabric bins in it.

Yey for buying baby stuff!