Today's appt. and u/s could not have gone any better! Our LO is measuring perfect! We got to HEAR the heartbeat - 152 bpm. My subchorionic hemorrage is completely gone! LO was bouncing around and even waved to us. The u/s tech was so great. She took so much time with us and explained everything. LO was being stubborn at first and wouldn't give us a profile shot and she wouldn't give up until she got a good picture for us. I was so nervous walking in there because it was the same tech and same room I was in when I miscarried. Thank God everything went so well. I am so happy! Thanks for all of your T&P's! :)
Here is our LO at 12w4d:
6 comments:
That is awesome! I'm so happy for you Amy!
Yay! I am glad everything went well and you got to hear the heartbeat. Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Soooooooo exciting! He/She is Perfect.
Congrats!!! Such a joy!
I truly am so excited for you! I can't imagine what it felt like to have to go back in the same room. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have to tell you that your blog/your situation is such an encouragement to me! Congrats - so exciting!!
that is the best picture I have ever seen of a 12.5 weeker- what detail!!! awesome :)
Post a Comment