Happy New Year! I am so glad to see 2009 go! In all honesty, 2009 was the worst year, yet best year at the same time. The obvious reason being the miscarriage in August (worst) and then finding out we are expecting again (best). There are a few other reasons thrown in there as well, but those are the big ones.
Corey and I had a nice New Year's Eve just the two of us, for the last time! I really enjoyed it and took time to reflect on the past year but also to think ahead to what it will be like in a few months to have a newborn! How exciting!
I am SO thrilled to make it to 12 weeks. Some sources consider this to be the beginning of 2nd trimester, and although I am going by 13w3d, it's still exciting to know I'm *almost* there! My m/s has been at it's worst the past week with a couple of vomiting episodes, including this morning - blech. Zofran has helped me but has given me another very unpleasant side effect - constipation. Not fun at all.
I'm going to try to start taking weekly belly pics from here on out, but I'm slow moving this morning since I feel so awful, but hopefully I'll get one posted soon.
Onto the weekly survey:
How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +4 or 5 - I will find out for sure on Wed.
Symptoms: exhaustion seems to be lessening, m/s is back, my skin is AWFUL, bloated, headaches off and on, constipated
Maternity clothes? I wore my belly band pretty much everyday this week. One night I threw on a pair of jeans without it and was totally uncomfortable later on.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I have been waking up a lot during the night lately.
Best moment this week: having this week off from work and knowing I get to see my LO very soon!
Food cravings: cereal, clementines, ginger ale, pizza
Gender: alternating boy and girl thoughts... girl is still winning out though
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in
What I miss: being able to go #2!
What I am looking forward to: seeing my LO in 4 days!
Milestones: Making it to 12 weeks!
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

4 comments:
I cant believe you are 12+ weeks, what a blessing! I hope the m/s subsides, I know mine did around 14weeks. Here's to all the happiness in the world in 2010!
Congrats on the 12 weeks! We have gone through 2 early miscarriages, so I can imagine all the nerves you must have had up to this point. Now you can take a deep breath cause youre 12 weeks! I start my 1st ivf in Jan. Best wishes for us both in 2010!
hisplannotmine.blogspot.com
12 weeks is a great milestone :) yay!
12 weeks!! Eek!! So exciting
Post a Comment