My shower on Saturday was amazing! The food was delicious, especially the cake, and Andrew got SO much stuff. I was totally overwhelmed opening everything. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I could not ask for better ones! When I got home, I, of course, had to go through everything and put things away. One of my favorite gifts came from one of my mom's best friends. It was a Willow Tree figure (which I collect). It's called Guardian and has a mother holding/cuddling a newborn. I immediately took it out of the box and put it next to the block that says, "For this child I prayed." I took one look and started crying. I am just so excited to meet Andrew and hold him in my arms. Anyway, I'm getting off task here! My SIL took tons of pictures and will give me a CD next time I see her. So I don't have any of the shower, however, I have some of me before and a few from after that I will post.
In other news, I got my Rhogam shot on Friday. It wasn't bad but did hurt more than I remember from August.
This week is super busy since I have to grade state exams after school for a couple hours today through Wed. Not looking forward to that. However, tomorrow I get to see my little Andrew at my u/s! Can't wait! I will try to scan and post a picture or two sometime this week.
Onto the survey... a few pictures at the end!
How far along? 29 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +19
Symptoms: HUNGRY!!, feeling more tired lately especially if I don't stay busy, skin much clearer the past 2 weeks, constipation, restless legs at night, LOTS of movement, occasional back aches, getting harder to move in "normal" ways, total pregnancy brain, random aches and pains all over, getting more uncomfortable especially at night
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity.
Stretch marks? none besides the small one below my belly button, which is fading.. YES!
Sleep: Haven't slept well the past couple days because it was hot in our room.
Best moment this week: both of my baby showers!
Food cravings: nothing really this week
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? popping out towards the top and flat at the bottom.. weird, I know
What I miss: bending over normally, not feeling uncomfortable
What I am looking forward to: my appt tomorrow and seeing Andrew on u/s!
29w1d:
Here I am before the shower:
Lucy LOVES to come in Andrew's room and roll on her back. So funny!
Presents when I brought them home:
A few more presents:
In the middle of reopening everything and organizing: Finally, the Willow Tree figurine and the block: ::tear::

4 comments:
Yeah for wonderful friends and family! And what a blessing!! I love the Willow Tree figurine next to the block... you are getting closer and closer :)
You looked so cute for your shower!
Oh my goodness...Andrew "cleaned up" at your shower!! You look too cute!!
You look so super cute for your shower.
I think you did pretty good on gifts if you ask me. =)
Post a Comment