Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick appt. update

I had my 29 week appt. and u/s today. It was SO awesome seeing Andrew again! As we've been thinking all along, he is BIG and measuring ahead by about 2 weeks. The u/s tech gave me an adjusted due date of July 6th but my doc said they don't really change the due date or worry about his size until I'm a little closer. He weighs 3lbs 11oz! I can't believe that is almost 4lbs! We got to see him practicing his breathing, which was so cool. He was squirming all around. Oh, and of course I had her check to be sure he's still a boy. LOL Yep, he is. I actually saw his boy parts when I asked her. He is also head down as of now. Everything else with the appt went really well. My blood pressure looked great, and my doc commented that my weight gain has been perfect. I gained 4 lbs since my last appt which brings my doc's total to 17 (even though it's more like 19). I go back in 3 weeks for my next appt! So exciting! :)

Here is a pic of Andrew's profile:

2 comments:

Lil'Misa said...

Sounds like a great appointment. I can't believe how far along you are. Wow just 11 more weeks, give or take a few.

He is a handsome boy already, I can see from that beautiful picture.

Carly said...

He is perfect! Happy mother's day- hard to believe you will have an outside baby so soon