Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Andrew James has arrived!!!

Can you believe it?! My water broke at 2:30am on Friday, July 9th! We headed to the hospital and Andrew arrived 17 hours later! He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long - SO much smaller than expected!! I am so completely in love!

I promise to post my full birth story when I have time to write it out, but until then.. here are a couple pictures!


About 5 minutes after he was born


Our new family of 3!


My precious miracle


I cannot stop looking at this beautiful face

8 comments:

gringa78 said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!!! CONGRATS AMY!!!! I'm so happy for you...he's beautiful!!!!! Enjoy every second - I know you will!!

Carly said...

omg omg omg- YAY YAY YAY- he is perfect- and gorgeous, and i am so happy. Congrats MAMA!!!

Jessica said...

He is soooo beautiful!!! I am so happy for you...Congrats!!!

Amy said...

congrats! he looks a lot like you!

Lindsay said...

Yeah yeah yeah!!!! I have been blog stalking all weekend to see if you had him :) He is soooo precious - just as handsome as can be! And you look wonderful! Congratulations, Amy! :)

Lil'Misa said...

YAY!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful healthy little boy. Now let the real fun begin!

Lindsay said...

Too precious for words! Congrats Momma!

Lindsay said...

I know you have been super busy I'm sure but just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you so much this week... hope that everyone is adjusting well and so excited your precious gift is home!!!