I had my 38.5 week appt. today. No progress. No change. Nothing. I'm not surprised and I prepared myself for it, but I'm still bumming. I go back on Friday for a u/s and then we'll talk about bringing me in next week for an induction. We talked about it today but she wants to see how big he is and if he's still growing at the same rate. I still made my weekly appt for next Wed. but I'm really hoping I won't have to go to it. I'm just getting nervous that Andrew is too big and I'll end up with a c-section. Blah. I need patience!
6 comments:
Come on Andrew... We're ready to meet you!!
I hope he comes on his own so you don't have to have a c-section!!! Hang in there!!
::whispers to Andrew:: Come on little man everyone is ready to meet you. Mama is ready for you and cannot wait to hold you in her arms.
I totally forgot you had a SCH. That definitely makes me feel better!
I'm right there with you. I think we need to bribe our kids with candy or something.
Any day now!!!! :) :) :)
Post a Comment