Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 24, 2010

Just some pictures!

It's been over a week since I posted some pictures so that's all this post will be. :)


This is what he does when I go in to get him in the morning. I love being his mommy!

Such a cutie!

I love baby jammies!

How cute is this outfit? His first pair of jeans!

Look at the double chin! LOL

In his swing watching the animals spin around.
(His shirt says: "Daddy's happy I'm a boy" lol)

I love big, gummy smiles!

Playing with mommy on the deck

3 comments:

Lil'Misa said...

His smile is to die for! I love the first picture and the one in the orange bib. What a happy little guy.

I can't believe he is sitting in a bumbo! What a big boy! AH!

Lindsay said...

OK - it's official - he COULD NOT getting any cuter if he wanted to! That smile absolutely melts me! And I LOVE the onesie! I saw those at Target :)

Lindsay said...

So stinkin cute!