My cousin just lost her baby boy 6 days before her due date. I am so heartbroken for her. Having gone through a miscarriage I know how awful a loss can be, but I just cannot imagine what she is going through - carrying her baby for 9 months, giving him a name, feeling him kick, decorating his room, buying him clothes, etc. I am just so sad. I keep looking at Andrew and start crying. It's not fair. She is forever going to reminded of her loss whenever she sees pictures of Andrew (we don't live near each other so we don't see each other often at all) because they would have been so close in age - just like the two of us are. How could this happen? Why do bad things happen to such good people? Please pray for her and her family.
5 comments:
That is so horrible. I will keep her in my prayers.
I am so sorry. They are in my prayers too.
oh my goodness, that's just awful! i'm so sorry to hear that!
OMG this is so sad. My heart hurts just thinking about what she is going through.
Amy, I read this a few days ago and your cousin has been on my heart ever since. :( I will continue to pray for her and her family!
Post a Comment