Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things I Don't Want To Forget v.3

A few more things happened this week:

  • Andrew can now roll from his belly to his back! He did it 3 times in a row and I caught it on video. He was SO proud of himself. Below is a pic right as he was starting to roll, but it actually takes him quite awhile. I ditched this camera for the video camera.

  • Andrew can now bat at and hit the toys hanging above him on his play mat. It is obviously very intentional. He gets so excited and starts going crazy. This gets his legs moving too. It is hilarious to watch!
  • If Corey or I aren't paying attention to Andrew when we are in view, he will stare at us until we look at him. Then he'll give us the biggest smile ever. He does this with Corey A LOT. It is the cutest thing. He just loves his Daddy!
  • Andrew has been sleeping from approximately 9pm to 6am for the past week! Twice I had to get up around 3-4am and give him his pacifier when he cried out but he went right back to sleep so I knew he wasn't hungry. Also, when I feed him around 6, he doesn't eat very much and then just passes right back out. I think he actually could sleep even longer! (confession: I'm totally scared I just jinxed myself and Andrew by posting this!)

That's it for today. Since this post was so short I'll include the newest bunch of adorable Andrew pictures! :)

Poor little guy has to deal with me dressing him up all the time!
Favorite.Picture.EVER! (and no, I did not pose his arms like that!)
Taking a brek during tummy time. He looks so sweet!
Morning smiles are the best!
Who couldn't love a face like this?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Just hopped onto google reader and saw you just posted! Yeah! How cute is his little pose with his arms behind his head... he is just relaxing! And yeah for more sleep for you! :)

Jeannie @ Living Loving Crafting said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures ever! Such a sweet little smile!

Jessica said...

He is adorable..and it sounds like he is sleeping great!!!