This week went faster than expected, which is great! My m/s has decreased a lot with only a bout of nausea right after I eat my breakfast. It usually passes within 15-30 min. My next appt. is in 2.5 weeks. I really can't wait to see my LO again. I'm starting to get nervous again, since some of my symptoms are disappearing (but that's to be expected). I'm sure these next couple weeks will go quickly with Christmas and my winter break.
How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2 - I guess french fries 3 days in a row wasn't a good idea! The holidays are sure to be the death of me!
Symptoms: very tired, nausea is lessening (see above), hungry, sore boobs, my skin is horrible, very bloated at night
Maternity clothes? not yet although I did try out the belly band I ordered on ebay. I don't really need it yet but wanted to see what it was like.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Going to bed by 9pm at the latest!
Best moment this week: discussing baby names with Corey :)
Food cravings: cereal, PB & J, clementines
Gender: still thinking girl but boy thoughts are starting to pop in my mind
Labor signs: not yet!
Belly Button - in or out? in
What I miss: being able to take medicine for the cold I have. Boo!
What I am looking forward to: Telling my closest friends today!
Milestones: Making it to double digits!
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

5 comments:
I am sorry I haven't been commenting...it was not on purpose. I was "following" you through Google Dashboard but it wasn't giving me the updates on your blog. I have been thinking about you lately so I decided to go straight to your blog and saw that you have been posting but I haven't been getting them. Anyway I think I fixed it!!
I can't believe you are 10 weeks already..that is great. Glad to hear that the m/s is lessening!!
Yeah!! Double digit week - how exciting!!! And what's really bad is that I go to bed around 9 and I'm not even pregnant (hehe). Can't wait until I am pregnant, then I can go to bed even earlier! :)
I forgot to tell you, I need a new invitation to your old blog. I tried logging in and it doesn't seem to work.
Double digits! You'll be out of our 1st tri before we know it!!
woohoo! You're so close to second tri!
Post a Comment