During week 9 and the beginning of 10 my m/s decreased quite a bit. I only felt slightly queasy after eating breakfast then it was gone within 30 min. A few days before Christmas I started to get nauseous again, and it has dramatically increased over the past week. Actually, the last couple days have been the worst I felt with the whole pregnancy. I threw up for the first time yesterday and gagged/dry heaved this morning after brushing my teeth. I had filled my prescription of Zofran at the beginning of December but never took it, until this week. I've only taken it at night before bed so I really don't know how much it's helping. I have an eye doctor appt in a bit, but I think I will take it when I get home. I just don't know how it will affect me so I want to be home when I take it. I'm weird like that about meds. The bad thing about Zofran is that it makes you constipated - yuck. So on top of the nausea, I also have horrible gas pains thanks to the constipation. Sigh. But hey, if my LO is healthy I will suffer through this!
Side note: I'm under 200 days!! Yes!! :)
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

6 comments:
Congrats on being under 200 days!! :)
Just an fyi - be careful with the constipation. Take something if you need it. I was in the hospital with contractions yesterday b/c I was so constipated.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but love your last sentence: "But hey, if my LO [had to look at your sidebar to know what that meant! :)] is healthy I will suffer through this!". So excited for you!
That sucks about the ms. I'm sorry it came back with a vengeance! I hope it goes away so you have a pleasant start to 2010 because it is going to be a fantastic year for you :)
Hope you're feeling better soon!
I hope you feel better soon. The nausea is no fun but a reminder that a baby is growing and developing in you.
So sorry about your m/s...but yay for your little lime growing away! So happy to see you at week 11 already!
Post a Comment