This week has flown by, which is great because I'm really counting down the days until my next appt. My m/s had been slowly declining but then picked back up for a few days this week. Christmas Eve morning and afternoon I felt pretty awful but luckily felt better by the time I was around all the yummy food!
Here's the weekly survey then I'll post a bunch of pictures of some of my wonderful Christmas gifts. Oh and a belly pic too!
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 (at least.. I didn't weigh myself after the past 2 days of food heaven!)
Symptoms: very tired, nausea comes and goes, my skin is horrible, very bloated, headaches off and on
Maternity clothes? I wore my belly band several days this week. My belly is all bloat but it just makes me feel so much more comfortable.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: love it! I have been waking up a lot during the night and really early in the morning but I can usually fall back to sleep.
Best moment this week: telling my closest friends and the rest of our family, especially my grandparents and Corey's grandma. Such wonderful reactions!
Food cravings: cereal, PB & J, clementines, rye bread dip - YUMMY!
Gender: those boy thoughts are totally trying to take over the girl intuition!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly Button - in or out? in
What I miss: back to nothing!
What I am looking forward to: seeing my LO in 11 days!
Milestones: Making it to 11 weeks!
11 weeks:
11 weeks:
Here is the ornament I ordered for Corey:
The ornament that Corey got for me:
My brother got us the sweetest gift. A YANKEE'S onesie!! Poor Corey.. he hates the Yankees! But my family and I are huge fans!
Corey got me a snoogle!! It's really comfortable! My pup is already stealing it from me. lol
I collect Willow Tree figures, and this is probably my most favorite addition to the collection. Corey got me "Cherish" which is the expecting mother. Love, love, love!
My mom got me a pregnancy book, and my SIL gave me a bunch of her pregnancy books that she's read. I can't wait to read them! :)

4 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. I love the ornaments you got each other.
Super cute ornament.
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Bill got me the same ornament. :)
i love the ornaments you got! so cute. :)
Post a Comment