How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: holding steady at +1
Symptoms: very tired, still pretty nauseous on and off throughout the day but getting more random, bouts of dizziness, hungry, sore boobs, mouth tastes like metal, skin is starting to break out, very bloated at night
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I've been waking up more during the night (to pee of course) but I still love my sleep!
Best moment this week: seeing our little gummy bear and his/her heartbeat! And telling my parents earlier today!
Food cravings: cereal, french fries (again) Now I'm having a lot more food aversions and things don't sound nearly as good as they did a week or so ago.
Gender: still thinking girl especially with the heartrate (old wive's tale, I know!)
Labor signs: not yet!
Belly Button - in or out? in
What I miss: still nothing
What I am looking forward to: Telling Corey's parents tonight!
Milestones: Seeing the heartbeat!
9 week belly pics... not much difference but you should see me when I'm REALLY bloated!

No comments:
Post a Comment