I'm so thrilled to make it to 8 weeks. Each day seems to crawl but in retrospect, time really has gone by fast. It seems like just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant!
How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 (Thanks Thanksgiving!)
Symptoms: tired, nausea is pretty consistent now but still no vomiting, bouts of dizziness, hungry, sore boobs, mouth tastes like metal, skin is starting to break out, MAJOR pregnancy brain!
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I look forward to sleep every day and every night!
Best moment this week: sounds strange, but feeling sick every day this week. Reminds me that I'm pregnant and helps ease my fears (just a tad).
Food cravings: Turkey (leftover from Thanksgiving) sandwiches! Cereal is also up there. I still want fried food but not nearly as bad as in the past few weeks.
Gender: still thinking girl
Labor signs: not yet!
Belly Button - in or out? in
What I miss: still nothing
What I am looking forward to: My first appt. and u/s on Tuesday!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't try to rush time. It really does fly by!
Milestones: Making it to 8 weeks!
Meet the kids!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment