Everything is still going really well. I'm still getting very tired from the heat, and it is SO hard to bend over anymore. Especially with a foot/feet in my ribs! I found that my appetite decreased this week. I think it's partially due to the heat but also because my stomach is shoved so high in my body now, there probably isn't much room for lots of food! One weird thing that I've noticed the past week and a half is a strange pain and numbness in my right thigh. The pain isn't very extreme, it's just there and annoying. It's mostly numb though. I googled it (of course) and there are a few things it could be. Most severe would be a blood clot, but I didn't have all the symptoms, and then there was an actual condition that described pretty much exactly what I am feeling except my symptoms aren't as severe. Fortunately it's completely normal and not anything to worry about. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it. I will bring it up to my doctor on Tuesday just in case.
Just about all of Andrew's clothes, blankets, bibs, sheets, etc. have been washed, folded, and put away or hung up. It was really fun doing that! This weekend I also tested out the baby monitor and played around with my Moby wrap! I think I have the hang of tying the basic wrap but it's really hard with my big belly in the way. I also used a rather large teddy bear as my "newborn" which was very funny! Oh, and I bought several nursing bras this weekend! Oh and (again!), I also picked out Andrew's coming home outfit(s) - one newborn, one 0-3 month. I ordered a simple hat off of Etsy to go with them. YAY for checking things off of my to-do list! Tomorrow night is our Breastfeeding class. I'm looking forward to it even if Corey isn't. :)
Lastly (before the survey), I have a few of my maternity photos that my SIL emailed me already! They are posted at the end. I love, love, LOVE them and cannot wait to see the rest. She said she has a ton more to edit! Yay!
Survey!
How far along? 34 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +24
Symptoms: decreasing appetite, exhausted, on/off again constipation, restless legs at night, LOTS of movement, upper back & rib aches, getting harder to move in "normal" ways, total pregnancy brain, random aches and pains all over, getting more uncomfortable especially at night, peeing A LOT more now, random sciatic nerve pain, hips ache when walking for long periods of time, very emotional, easily winded when walking upstairs/up a hill, numbness in my right thigh.
Maternity clothes? All maternity.
Stretch marks? none besides the small, faded one below my belly button that I'm not even is sure is a stretchie
Sleep: I'll sleep good one night, bad the next. Doesn't help that I've been staying up later.
Best moment this week: Having my friends feel Andrew move and seeing the looks of awe on their faces!
Food cravings: still popsicles, freeze pops, ice cream and also, rice cakes. YUM!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: Just a few BHs here and there.
Belly Button - in or out? it has pretty much evened out and is slightly out but not much
What I miss: bending over normally, not feeling uncomfortable
What I am looking forward to: Breastfeeding class tomorrow, "seeing" Andrew on Tuesday!
Milestones: 6 weeks left!
34w (these were taken at night when I was SO tired - and I look it.)
Sneak peak of a few maternity pictures!
LOVE this one!






5 comments:
You look beautiful!! I can't believe you have only 6 weeks to go!! time flies!
What fun pictures! Love them!
These pictures are so beautiful! I love them. :)
Love, love, love the pictures! Amazing!
These pictures turned out great!!! You look beautiful!!
Post a Comment